I just went on to the 12 step pledge generator and got my own custom 12 steps list. Feel free to get one for yourself by going to the 12 Step Pledge Generator on Rehab Programs. Pretty cool and I encourage everyone to get one.
1. I, Daniel Callahan, have admitted that I am powerless over alcohol and that my life had become unmanageable.
2. I, Daniel Callahan, have come to believe that a Power greater than myself could restore me to sanity.
3. I, Daniel Callahan, have made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of God as I understand him.
4. I, Daniel Callahan, have made a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself.
5. I, Daniel Callahan, have admitted to God, to myself, and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongs.
6. I, Daniel Callahan, am entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. I, Daniel Callahan, have humbly asked God to remove my shortcomings.
8. I, Daniel Callahan, have made a list of all persons I have harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. I, Daniel Callahan, made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. I, Daniel Callahan, have continued to take personal inventory and when I am wrong, will promptly admit it.
11. I, Daniel Callahan, have sought through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with God, as I understand Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for me and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, I, Daniel Callahan, carry this message to alcoholics, and I practice these principles in all my affairs.